Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 11:45:18 PM

Home Help Search Login Register
+  Sword Art Craft
|-+  Other Stuff
| |-+  Sword Art Online
| | |-+  Why do you like SAO?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Why do you like SAO?  (Read 3060 times)
Balmung
Administrator

Minecraft: Blizado

View Profile My MC Char: Blizado
« on: March 28, 2013, 02:35:19 AM »

This is a normal Topic for all Users.

I want to know why you like SAO.

I for myself like SAO because:

- MMORPG, of course one of the biggest reason. I'm a big Fan of MMORPGs since over 10 Years and Anime with that topic have won my interest for sure.

- Sword only Classes, I love Swords and I'm not a big Fan of Magic. A proof of my love? Balmung is the Name of Siegfried's Sword in the German Niebelungen Saga (I'm German). Balmung is also the Name of the Char in .hack// Anime/Game Series and is also a Sword Warrior and that was a reason why I select this Name 10 Years ago, before I self know about the origin of the Name itself. So, yes, SAO matches perfect for me. ;)

- Virtual Reality, I'm a big Fan of VR since Tron / The Lawnmower Man. I have already a 3D Stereoscopic passive Monitor and I want Oculus Rift so much... But not only the technical stuff, also VR Worlds itself.

- Anime, but not in the meaning of looking Anime (Fan too) more in the Meaning to play in a virtual World designed like an Anime. Like the Tales of (Graces f) jRPG Series. Game Graphic like an Anime. So my biggest dream is to play a Virtual Reality MMORPG with Anime Graphic and Sword only Classes... or better... playing SAO...

- The Characters and the little Stories that use terms like PvP. Only Side Stories in the Novel, but without that Stories the Anime was really short and missed something special.

- I also like the little Details in the SAO MMORPG World, that i missing in real MMORPGs so hard and that made me thinking about possibilities in MMORPGs.

It should be clear why I love SAO so much.

But don't be afraid that I made this Project only because I'm at the Moment so hyped and that is gone in some Weeks. I already think about this Project many Weeks ago and made me the decision not easy to start this Project, because I know it really good how fast you could lost the interesting, when all is about Hype.

SAO has ended in December, I saw the complete Anime 2 times this year and I know the Anime is not really perfect, but that all could not stop me to love this Anime or better, to love the World of SAO.

So thats the right phrase: I really like the Anime, but i love the VRMMORPG SAO.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »

SMF 2.0.4 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines
Sword Art Craft, Why do you like SAO? - Theme by Mustang Forums